Are you currently trying to get away with managing an online business or bringing your brick and mortar business online without touching social media platforms? Boy is that a mistake! Social media is one of the most powerful tools available to you. These accounts do take time to build up, but there are shortcuts that can help you without using the wrong strategies.
What are the many benefits of using social media to help you grow your online business? One of the things you are always working towards is brand awareness. Getting your business brand out there becomes so much easier when social media users are doing it for you. You don’t have to like social media for personal use in order to use it to your advantage for your business.
You’re not only increasing awareness about your brand, but you’re able to keep in touch with consumers, helping your business out with brand loyalty. The conversion rates for social media campaigns aren’t half bad either when you know how to work them. As with anything, the more you know the better. But forgetting about social media and not even giving it a try isn’t a good idea at all.
I’m going to use my friend’s furnace repair business as an example here because it’s a great example of starting from scratch. His website is brand new, so he knew he had to start gaining some traction with some social accounts. He started with creating his furnace company Facebook Page, just filling out the basics at first. He then started working on his Twitter following. You’ll notice that the accounts don’t have much yet, but keep watching because they will grow in time.
Once your Social media accounts grow they can be very powerful and influential, allowing you to simply take a couple seconds to post content, which in turn can drive all kinds of targeted traffic exactly where you want. The power of social sharing is in your hands, and you’re going to get better and better at it as the days go by.
Some people aren’t aware of how to build a social media business account, but there are plenty of tools and resources, including tutorials to show you exactly what to do. Start using social media for your business today.
People who are thinking of making their home renovation project easier now have that opportunity. Through the help of home renovation apps, the whole process can be made much easier.
You might be surprised to learn that there is actually an app that is solely for home renovation purposes. That surprise is perfectly understandable although there is really nothing too astonishing about it – after all, there is now an app for almost anything and everything.
Here are some of the best apps for home renovation companies:
iFixIt (Android, iOS) – iFixIt is an app that is geared more towards DIY. It includes repair guides for many different types of different devices. This app helps in the process of opening the device, checking for problems, and doing some repairs.
WikiHow (Android, iOS) – WikiHow offers so many how-to guides that are about almost anything that you could think of – easy repairs, technology, DIY projects, you name it. There are also illustrations and videos that make things even easier to understand.
Magicplan – Magicplan helps in the creation of floor plans that boast of accuracy when taking pictures of a particular area using only a smartphone. Combine rooms using a multispace diagram and mark windows and doorways through the app.
Homezada – Homezada is actually an app that has the capability to provide assistance with maintenance and insurance. And it is definitely great as a home renovation app; check out the spending, set time lines, etc.
SnapGuide (Ios) – SnapGuide surely looks great, in terms of the color that it provides, there is no doubt that it would be attractive in a visual manner. Check out the guides and the various topics as well as the instructions that are paired with full page photos to help guide users.
The kitchen is a very important part of any home. Some might even consider it to be the heart of their home while many look at it as the busiest part of any household, especially if it is a particularly large household. That’s because the kitchen is where food is prepared and there are also many cases when meals are eaten there instead of the dining room.
It is the importance of the kitchen that makes it necessary for you to renovate that space from time to time. Changing things up and updating an area that is used pretty extensively is definitely the right thing to do. And because of that, some fantastic kitchen renovation ideas would surely be useful.
The following are some of those fantastic ideas:
1. Customize – Customize your kitchen to suit your current needs and tastes. If you choose to customize your kitchen, you are basically in full control of what’s going to happen and whatever changes would be made. In this case, every aspect of the kitchen is open to change and improvement.
2. Paint Job – A nice and well done paint job can go a long way towards updating and improving the look and feel of your kitchen. It is time saving and also easy on the wallet.
3. Appliance Upgrade – Upgrading your kitchen appliances certainly qualifies as a fantastic way to renovate your kitchen. And the hottest thing in kitchen appliance upgrade right now is making use of energy-efficient appliances.
4. More Open Spaces – More open spaces in the kitchen would create the illusion of larger spaces while also showcasing the kitchen utensils and implements used for cooking and other kitchen activities.
5. Improve Lighting – Improving the lighting in your kitchen can certainly change things for the better. Adding some under cabinet lighting, the right pin lights and dimmers, and the right ceiling light will make for a great look.
Renovating your home is a serious matter. Depending on the extent of the renovation, it can be an exercise that’s filled with fun and even serve as a recreational activity, or it could cause much unwanted and unwarranted stress. So before any home renovation is done, some careful thinking and decision making should be done first.
But what about a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) home renovation project? Sure, it sounds easy enough as an idea, because it is supposed to be easy – that’s why you’re it yourself, right? The thing about DYI though is that you need to pick the right project that sits well with your own circumstances – your own skills and the time you have.
The trick with doing a DIY home renovation project is to choose what’s easy enough for you to do. Can you really do it yourself? Do you have enough time to finish it? The following are 3 easy DIY home renovation tips:
1. Replacing Entrance Door – Doing an entrance door replacement is one of the best DIY projects that are both easy and budget friendly. Just be sure that you know all about the parts of a door before you jump right in. Preserve the casing and you’ll also need to put in a pre-hung door with the jambs.
2. Bathroom Makeover – A minor bathroom makeover shouldn’t be too difficult. The installations of a new tub, shower surround and valve, a new tub, sink, counter should be what it’s all about. Just remember though that you shouldn’t be tinkering with the plumbing connections and let an experienced pro handle that.
3. First Floor Window Replacement – Limit yourself to a few first floor windows (about two to four) since it is dangerous to attempt any window replacement at two floors and above. Once you got the new windows and made the proper measurements, about a couple of hours spent for an individual window should suffice.
A beautiful kitchen is something that every home owner would love to have. It is definitely a great thing to have a great looking kitchen, which can easily be considered as the heart of many a home. All the activities and interactions done there by family members certainly make it an area that is important to every family member. To say that it is a busy place is an understatement, so if it could also look great then it’s certainly a wonderful thing.
One sure way to ensure that a kitchen is pretty is by renovating it. Changing the look of the kitchen according to one’s own tastes without losing the functionality that is central to the area is the key. So it is important that the kitchen just doesn’t look good, it also has to serve its purpose. Read on below to learn about 5 beautiful kitchen renovation ideas.
Widen Walkways – Having wide walkways in the kitchen is not only practical, it also looks good. The walkway throughout your kitchen has to be at least 36 inches, while the cooking zone needs to be at least 42 inches for one cook and 48 inches for a two cook kitchen.
Better Kitchen Hardware – Having better hardware in your kitchen definitely helps in the aesthetic department. Just imagine having gorgeous cabinet handles at your disposal while doing your stuff in your kitchen.
Consider Counter Tops – Kitchen counter tops need to be considered and you have to make careful selections about the colors and even the materials that are going to be used for it.
Custom Storage – Have additional storage spaces built, simple and yet elegant looking that would house and contain things that are not in use. It makes for a non complicated look at your kitchen that also enhances its simple beauty.
Flooring – Put a little focus on the flooring of your kitchen. You might want a hardwood look or you might want to go for the cool elegance of granite, either way it is bound to enhance the beauty of your whole kitchen.